- Medicare & Medicaid http://cms.gov For individuals with Medicare, family members, and caregivers should visit this site fo rthe latests information on Medicare enrollement, benefits, and other helpful tools.
- National Health Care Legislatives Sites http://ChiroVoice.org http://AdjustTheVote Chiropractors, patients, students and all chiropractic supporters are encouraged to register on one or both sites to keep abreast of all national issues and alerts regarding important chiropractic issues.
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) http://hipaa.org http://hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa Naitonal Standards to Protect the Privacy of Personal Health Information. Regulations and forms available on this site.
- International Chiropractors Association (ICA) http://chiropractic.org
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA) http://acatoday.com
- Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center http://chiropractic4kids.com Helping children with chiropractic care for 48 years. Dedicated to the treatment and health of children.
- Chiropractic Adjustment http://chiropracticissafe.org This site dispels the erroneous claims against the afety of the Chiropractic Adjustment. Information comparing the risks of chiropractic care versus other forms of health care.
- Chiropractic Student Link http://studentDC.com Assists chiropractic students making the transition from student to practice easily and successfully. On the site you'll find articles to provide you with information to help you make decisions, from start to finish, through chiropractic school.
- Association for the History of Chiropractic http://historyofchiropractic.org The AHC is an international association founded in 1980 to promote the scholarly recording of the profession's history. To fulfill its mission, the AHC publishes the journal Chiropractic History and books that are within its scope.
- The Masters Circle http://themasterscircle.com The Masters Circle is a leadership coaching, practice building and personal development program for Doctors of Chirorpactic who are serious about achieving success.
- ICA Council on Chiropractic Philosophy http://chiropractic.org/councils
IPSCA PARTNERS & VENDORS
- Now You Know http://nowyouknow.com Chiropractic website services and patient education materials.
- Cornerstone Medical Managment http://cstonemedical.com Provides electronic insurance claims processing and patient billing services for doctors. HIPAA Assistance also available. President: Terry Coy
- RPS Chiropractic Supplies http://rpschiro.com Chiropractic equipment, used & refurbished equipment, leasing options.
- "The Basics" Chiropractic Medicare http://chiropracticmedicare.com Bringing the Chiropractic Profession the correct and honest procedures in dealing and filing claims for Chiropractic Medicare. How to produce and bill Medicare for the Chiropractic Adjustment.
- Footlevelers, Inc. http://footlevelers.com Custom orthotics, spinal/pelvic stabilizers (SPS)
- ChiroCode Institute http://chirocode.com Chiropractic Billing & Coding Reference Desk Book
- ScripHessco http://scriphessco.com Chiropractic equipment and supplies
- ChiroSecure Malpractice Insurance http://chirosecure.com The next generation of malpractice protecting meeting the changing needs of chiropractors.
- PMIC-Practice Management Information Corporation http://pmiconline.store.yahoo.net Discounted chiropractic coding books and charts.
- Health Care Discount Warehouse http://ChiroDiscountWarehouse.com
- Medical Malpractice Center malpracticecenter.com